Exhibition Opportunity & Proposal
Met Contemporary is open to receiving exhibition proposals. We welcome artists to share their ideas with us; we are always interested and excited to hear about your work and new projects. We accept proposals from individual artists and collaborative teams who would like to participate on either solo exhibition or curated exhibition by the MC Gallery.
You are welcome to submit works in any medium: painting, drawing, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, photography, textile, installation, mixed media, digital, film and etc. Also in addition to visual art submissions, we accept proposal for performing art, dance and music.
Who Can Participate:
Submission Guidelines And Requirements
Send your submissions to MetContemporary@gmail.com (Exhibition Proposal Submissions Will Only Be Accepted Through Email. All requested documents, information, and images must be submitted for consideration).
- Cover letter detailing your exhibition proposal. Please include your name, address, email and phone number and link to your website (if you have one.) on your cover letter.
- Bio, Resume and Artist Statement(PDF Format)
- 10 to 12 digital images, (image list detailing title, date, medium,and dimensions.)Images submitted must be jpgs, no other format will be accepted.
- Video submissions should be .mov or .wmv file format not exceeding 5 minutes and no larger that 60 mb per file. A link to a website where we can view your video submissions is also acceptable.
- Please address all proposals with the subject “2018 Artist's proposals".
Deadline for 2018: January 28th , 2018.
Notification of Acceptance: Artists will be notified no later than February 28, 2018 regarding their acceptance .
Note: Artists are required to ship or hand-deliver their work to the Met Contemporary. Artists are responsible for covering the cost of shipping to and from the MCGA.